Friday 10 April 2015

Starting Love2D

Hey Guys,

Lately I've been playing with Love2D: the Lua 2D game API that Move Or Die is written in - If you haven't already, check out my previous post about it. Lua is a programming language, but with fairly basic graphical abilities. Love2D adds extra capabilities, focused on game writing. I have been writing my games in Notepad++, and using a Bitbucket repository with SourceTree and Git.

I have found Love2D easy to write 2D games in, as that's what it is optimized for. The support on the Love2D forums is excellent, as i have had a few problems myself, and all of them have been fixed by members of the forums. My Bitbucket repo is located here, so if you want to check that out then you can.

Make sure to keep checking here to see the latest tech news!

No comments :

Post a Comment